Gay travel guides in existence
The magazine underwent a great redesign at the end of - gone is the thin paper with ink that used to stick easily to one's fingers, replaced with higher-quality semi-glossy stock and better ink. Visit a link here and choose required attributes for particles. Even if you're not necessarily planning to do much clubbing or carousing, it's nice to know what sort of gay scene you can expect in a city.
Gay owned. There are gay-friendly hotels, restaurants, clubs, and Gay Pride celebrations. The magazine has always done a nice job writing about these establishments without coming off either as sleazy or sensational and certainly without any judgment.
When you join for gay
- Homosexuality illegal: Samoa , Solomon Islands.
- In countries or cities with a large number of businesses catering to gay customers, only businesses that are specifically gay — and possibly even only the most noteworthy amongst these — are included; in countries where such businesses are uncommon, those that cater to a general clientele but are " gay friendly " are also included. That being said, your chance of encountering anti-homosexual violence is close to none.
- Pack the SPF and make the most of the sun, boys and girls!
- Male homosexuality is theoretically illegal in Singapore, as a result of colonial-era statutes, with a punishment of 2 years imprisonment. LGBT Travel.
- In , the nation's tourism industry focused heavily on attracting gay tourism, trying to entice them with gay marriages on Mount Everest. Chris Zeiher.
- Sauna Guide Over gay saunas worldwide.
- There are so many incredible things to do in Chicago, plus it lacks the hectic craziness of other vacation destinations in the United States.
- Hotel Guide Over gayfriendly hotels worldwide. Travelversed Editors August 5,
- The team of Ruby Marie does its best to make the most of your stay in Vienna. Share Pin Email.
The nature and possibilities of LGBTQ travel change as the world itself does, in thrilling and sometimes scary ways. These agents will have built relationships with trusted hotels and guides and have the experience of years of cumulative feedback from customers. As far as East Asian countries go, Taiwan is considered to be one of the most gay-friendly areas.
In some other areas like Singapore and Thailand, transgender people may only use public toilets of their choice after undergoing sex reassignment surgery. For youngsters is quite different; there are some hip gay clubs that could well be in London, New York or Madrid that cater to locals and tourists and the city held its first Gay Pride Parade in