A vibrant capital with an extensive gay scene Delicious food
Minor edit: pepo pepina is only open Wednesday to Sunday. I understand that I will receive the Chowhound Newsletter. The large bar features a stage, powder room, and a VIP room. The pretty garden patios are the perfect place to relax away from the bustle of the city.
Even the lobby is a work of art, with giant butterflies and a plant-wall! It goes without saying that gay travellers should keep their wits about them and avoid dodgy neighbourhoods like Boca at night.
One of the largest gay dating sites with an equally
- We love the Feria de San Telmo.
- We love the high doors and ceilings as well as the really quirky art exhibitions on display …look out for the, er, horse installation with its head coming out of its butt! Make sure you also check out their rooftop terrace, complete with hot tub!
- We're there a full day and night, allowing you to take in the extravagant nightlife and gay culture in Bairro Alto and Principe Real. Since its founding, Barcelona has always been a center of art and design, culminating with Gaudi's masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia Basilica, a prime example of Art Nouveau architecture, with its bold color, beautiful tilework and swirling lines.
- Find a gay host now.
- It has a large gay scene and one of the largest gay Prides in Latin America.
- Inside the beautiful opera house of Teatro Colon. The gays take over the Lo De Jesus parilla in Palermo.
The coastline is also lined with the best hotels for a queer couple. Middle East. Consequently, Buenos Aires is one of the most gay-friendly places in South America. A survey by the housing website Nestpick ranked the best LGBT cities by asking thousands of people how friendly they felt their city was based on safety and nightlife.